Ehis is the Managing Partner and head of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. He has vast trial experience and maintains tailored focus on all matters despite his bias for commercial litigation, aviation, intellectual property and environmental pollution related litigation. He is also a Notary Public of Nigeria. Some of his most recent and present engagements include:
- Acting for some major maritime services company in disputes arising from various commercial agreements and transactions
- Representing in intellectual property rights infringement claim against a major telecoms service provider
- Plaintiff-side litigation in disputes arising from oil-spillage by a multinational oil producing company
- Representing a dominant Nigerian bank in a N1.3 billion libel claim
- Successfully represented a leading Nigerian bank in disputes arising from vessel securitization
- Involved in resolution of disputes arising from Beechcraft 1900D aircraft accident.
- Involved in resolution of dispute arising from employment and insurance compensation in the aviation insdustry
- Acting for a multinational dredging company in Admiralty and maritime claims.
- Involved in the defence team of some high profile financial crimes trial
Pamela is head of Company Secretariat and Corporate Practice at FBS. She also supervises the administrative side of the firm.
An alumnus of the University of Benin, the Nigerian Law School and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) UK, Pamela has worked in various bodies since her graduation in 2003. Prominent among them are an NGO, a software company, media organizations and most recently an engineering/construction company. Throughout her wide employment experience, her job descriptions have covered research work, administration and legal drafting, corporate commercial services.
Pamela has an extraordinary ability to design and develop structure and processes having pioneered departments from scratch and created forms and documents for administrative and legal purposes. Over the years, Pamela has gained expertise in trouble-shooting proposed contracts for potential dispute areas.
Wale Adekola is a versatile professional who combines strong passion with in-depth skills and savvy in delivering assignments with positive outcomes. Wale has been in the business of providing solution in private corporate environment and the Public sectors. His competences include Credit Structuring, Business Turn-Around, Corporate Re-engineering, financial intermediation, Business Strategy and Facilitation.
Wale was a General Manager with Lagoon Home Savings & Loans Limited (Mortgage Bankers) and currently works as a partner in FreshBrook Solicitors.
Bukola joined the firm in September 2013. Her professional interests are in litigation and dispute resolution. She also has interests in international law, corporate and commercial law practice. She is highly motivated, organized and is keen in the pursuit of innovative approaches to resolving clients’ problems. She has been involved in conducting research and developing case strategies in various matters.